The Cape Automotive Forum, supported by Automechanika is a 2-day conference that features a global perspective on challenges and opportunities facing the local industry. With the technology shaping the future direction of the industry, it is critical for automotive leaders to adopt strategies to stay ahead of the technology curve and consumer buying behaviour to maintain their competitive advantage.
A world-class speaker line-up will cover topics such as automotive disruption, the consumer journey in a digital world, electric vehicles and the role of advanced manufacturing and the impact of the fourth industrial revolution, the future of e-retailing, changes in BBBE codes and the impact on the industry, as well as a broader view on the state of the SA economy and the medium and long term prospects for the SA automotive industry.
- Enhance your skills by learning from industry experts
- Stay-up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Grow your business footprint by meeting with key industry professionals
- Make valuable connections through scheduled business matchmaking meetings
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Learn from case studies and best practices
Wednesday 17th October
Thursday 18th October
* PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE PROGRAM.
Dates: 17-18 October 2018
Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre
Cost: R1500 for one day, R1950 for both days excluding VAT